HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-11-2006, 04:52 PM   #1
jener8er

Brain MRI was good :) :)

Just got back from my onc - nothing malignant seen, BUT they did see some "thickening" of the lining of the brain, consistent with migraines and an angioma, which was descibed as a very slight enlargement of a blood vessel. But nothing to worry about! My doc said can I now focus on some GOOD things and get some sleep at night - I think I'm gonna try that for a while!

Thank you again to everyone here, and I will be sleeping a LOT better tonight!
4/20+ Lymph nodes
Stage 3a
Age 38, CA
jener8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 05:09 PM   #2
Sue2001

Smile

Congratulations!!! Excellent news.Sue
Sue2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 05:14 PM   #3
DeborahNC

Smile

Yes! I love hearing such great news! Here's hoping you and everyone on the board will keep getting encouraging reports!

All the very best, Deborah
DeborahNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 05:29 PM   #4
Cathya

Jen;

That is fantastic news!!....and such a relief.....phew.

Best regards,

Cathy
Cathya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 07:14 PM   #5
Lisa

I've been waiting to hear your news. Now I can sleep, too!

Love and light,

Lisa
Lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2006, 09:41 PM   #6
Lolly

Wow, what a relief! Sweet dreams

<3 Lolly
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 09:43 AM   #7
RhondaH

Excellent news Jen

Rhonda
RhondaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 09:51 AM   #8
Leslie S

Congratulations!

Hi Jen,
I know you are breathing a sigh of relief. I too got a normal brain MRI report yesterday, so I know how good it feels.
Leslie
Leslie S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 11:35 AM   #9
Kim in CA

Thumbs up

That's great news! Love Kim
Kim in CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 04:08 PM   #10
sabpri

I am so happy for you Jen!

That is wonderful news and I am so glad you can be relieved (at least for a while!)

Natalie
sabpri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 05:17 PM   #11
Liz J.

Smile Congrats!

Dear Jen and Leslie,

Thank God for the great news. I am going for a Brain MRI next week and pray that all goes well. Would you mind if I asked if yours was with or without contrast. This is my first one and now that it is scheduled I find out it is going to be without contrast. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and take care.

All my best.

Liz J.
Liz J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 06:48 PM   #12
Leslie S

Brain MRI

Hi Liz,
My exam, as written on the report, was a "MRI of the brain with and without contrast". My exam started without contrast and about 2/3 of the way through, the techs injected the contrast material via IV. I couldn't move while they were doing the injection. I was then put back in the machine for another 10 minutes or so. When I requested the test (because of headaches) I made sure that it would be with contrast because I had read that was the best way to do it. Hope this helps and the best of luck to you.
Leslie
Leslie S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 09:28 AM   #13
jener8er

Thank you all so much for your good wishes, it was great to read all the support here.

Leslie - I'm so glad your MRI was good too - lets see if we can keep this trend going!

Liz - Mine was the same as Leslie's. Without contrast for 2/3rds, then they inject contrast and you have about 5 more minutes to go. The whole thing was much quicker than getting a breast MRI. Good luck with yours, here's hoping we can all get good results.
4/20+ Lymph nodes
Stage 3a
Age 38, CA
jener8er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2006, 10:34 AM   #14
AlaskaAngel

My MRI was with and then without contrast also, Liz. As some may know I was somewhat reluctant to get the MRI at first, and in hindsight I probably should have had the eye xam and ear exam first -- but -- I have to say that the reassurance it provided means an awful lot to me (particularly with two incidents of serious whacks to the head since treatment). The whole MRI is expensive and you can ask the MRI place what the difference in cost actually is, if that helps in your discussion with the onc. Ask him what his objection is, if not cost? Maybe at least you can get a good reason from him for his objection? To me getting it with and without contrast now means I have a very, very good baseline for the future if I need it.

AlaskaAngel
AlaskaAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2006, 04:00 PM   #15
edfsd

derer

免费手机铃声 免费手机铃声 mp3铃声下载 手机铃声 搞笑铃声 mp3铃声下载 免费铃声 免费手机铃声下载 免费铃声 搞笑铃声 mp3手机铃声 三星手机铃声 手机铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费铃声下载 铃声下载 mp3手机铃声 mp3铃声 三星手机铃声 三星铃声 免费手机铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 免费铃声 免费铃声下载
mp3手机铃声 mp3铃声 三星手机铃声 三星铃声 免费手机铃声 手机铃声下载
铃声下载 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 mp3手机铃声 mp3铃声 三星手机铃声 三星铃声 免费手机铃声
手机铃声下载 铃声下载 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 mp3手机铃声 mp3铃声 三星手机铃声 三星铃声 免费手机铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载
免费铃声 免费铃声下载 mp3铃声下载 免费铃声 免费手机铃声下载 铃声下载 手机铃声免费下载 手机铃声下载 铃声 免费铃声 mp3手机铃声 小灵通手机铃声 免费铃声下载 搞笑铃声 mp3铃声下载 免费铃声下载 铃声下载 手机铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费铃声下载 免费铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 免费铃声下载 mp3手机铃声 免费铃声 手机铃声下载 免费手机铃声 铃声下载 免费手机铃声 mp3铃声下载 手机铃声 搞笑铃声 mp3手机铃声 mp3铃声
三星手机铃声 三星铃声 免费手机铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声 下载手机铃声 mp3铃声 免费铃声下载 下载铃声 mp3铃声下载 免费手机铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声下载手机铃声 mp3手机铃声 免费铃声下载 下载铃声 mp3铃声下载 免费手机铃声 三星手机游戏 诺基亚手机游戏 三星手机游戏下载 手机小游戏 手机游戏 手机游戏下载 手机游戏免费下载 下载游戏 连连看下载 跑跑卡丁车下载 劲舞团下载 冒险岛下载 三星铃声 mp3铃声 下载铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费铃声 免费铃声下载
三星铃声 mp3铃声 下载铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 三星铃声
mp3铃声 下载铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 三星铃声 mp3铃声 下载铃声 手机铃声下载
铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费铃声 免费铃声下载 三星铃声 mp3铃声 下载铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 免费手机铃声 免费铃声
免费铃声下载下载电影 下载电影 免费电影 免费电影 在线电影 在线电影 mp3手机铃声 和弦铃声 手机铃声 手机搞笑铃声 手机待机图片 手机图片 免费点歌 免费点歌 铃声下载 手机铃声下载 手机铃声下载 mp3铃声下载 彩信铃声下载 彩信铃声 手机铃声 手机铃声 搞笑铃声 和弦铃声 免费手机铃声 手机铃声 特效铃声 和弦铃声 手机图片 免费点歌 免费铃声下载 免费铃声 mp3手机铃声 手机待机图片 搞笑铃声 铃声下载 免费铃声 mp3铃声下载和弦铃声 铃声 mp3铃声 下载铃声 铃声下载 铃声下载 铃声下载 铃声下载 搞笑图片 美女图片 手机图片 写真集 人体写真 明星写真 美女写真 下载电影 免费电影 电影下载 在线电影 免费电影下载 在线免费电影 最新电影 小电影 下载电影 免费电影 电影下载 在线电影 最新电影 搞笑视频 手机电影 免费下载电影 bt电影下载 免费在线电影 小电影 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 免费铃声下载 mp3手机铃声 免费铃声 手机铃声下载 免费手机铃声 铃声下载 免费手机铃声 mp3铃声下载 手机铃声 手机铃声下载 免费铃声下载 免费铃声 铃声下载 下载铃声 下载手机铃声 免费手机铃声 铃声下载 手机铃声下载 免费铃声下载 免费铃声 mp3手机铃声 手机铃声 最新电影下载 免费电影 情色电影 免费电影 在线电影 电影下载 激情小电影 最新电影 看电影 电影 mp3手机铃声 铃声下载 手机铃声下载 免费手机铃声下载 免费铃声 免费手机铃声 免费铃声下载 激情电影 电影下载 色情电影 最新电影 下载电影 免费电影 免费电影下载 免费铃声下载 免费铃声 mp3手机铃声 三星手机铃声 mp3铃声 铃声下载 手机铃声下载 下载电影 激情电影 在线电影 电影下载 免费电影 下载电影 激情电影 在线电影 电影下载 免费电影 和弦铃声 特效铃声 免费手机铃声 铃声 三星手机铃声 手机铃声下载 mp3手机铃声 免费铃声下载 免费铃声 铃声下载 下载电影 免费电影 电影下载 电影 手机电影 在线电影 最新电影 手机电影 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 手机铃声 铃声 下载铃声 免费铃声 下载手机铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声 下载手机铃声 mp3铃声 免费铃声下载 搞笑铃声 手机铃声下载 铃声下载 手机铃声 免费铃声 下载手机铃声 mp3铃声 免费铃声下载 下载铃声
Old 08-10-2006, 06:03 PM   #16
dawn

Congratulations on the good news. Keep up the good work. Sweet Dreams I hope all you news is as good as this.

Dawn

Mar 2006Stage IIIA, Her2/Neu 3+++, Er & Pr positive, 8 of 18 pos 03/14/06: Mastectomy 04/19/06 started Chemo adriamycin, chlophosphamide, taxotere 25 rads
Nov 1, 06: 3 years Tamoxifen, Herceptin (1yr)
Jan 2009 Femara mets to bone aromasin and aredia
June2009: Full Histerectomy
2/22/2010 6 spots in liver 2 mm-10 mm: switched to xeloda and Herceptin will continue with Aredia J
Scan February 2011 new onc, switch to abraxane
April 2011 NED clear organs, 3 spots on bone scar tissue.
Scans August 2mm spot on liver and lungs. now on to tykerb/xeloda
Dec 2011 scans nothing on lungs, liver down to 1 2 mm spot. j
une 2012 another spot on liver on to cisplatin/gemzar.

dawn is offline   Reply With Quote