HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 05-10-2004, 07:27 AM   #1
lolam

I have been working on better mental and emotional health. I have decided to visit this site once on Monday for the week. I am in remission at the moment but have been thinking constantly about BC and another recurrence. I have usually read these posts 3-4 times a day.

I still care for all of you and will try to catch up on Mondays but it is just better for me to not think about cancer constantly.

I am so thankful for those of you totally committed to being here everyday to answer questions and encourage.

Just need to take care of myself for awhile but I love you all and I know that your battle is worth it. Just keep up your courage and perseverance.. we will see the cure before too long. We live in hope and in the joy of the moment. Love and hugs, Lola
Old 05-10-2004, 10:16 AM   #2
eric

Lola, sounds like a great plan for yourself. Best wishes. Eric
Old 05-10-2004, 12:26 PM   #3
Lolly

Lola,
I can understand your decision, and thanks for letting us know so we don't worry about your absence...I have been working on visiting just once a day.
Love, Lolly
Old 05-10-2004, 11:33 PM   #4
eleanor

Hi Lola,
I totally understand your need for a break. It's important to keep things positive and as stress-free as possible. I check in once or twice a week now just in case I may be able to add something even though I have been NED for over a year now. So don't be a stranger. Your experience may help someone else.
Lots of hugs for your future.
el