HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 09-17-2004, 07:58 AM   #1
Mustardgirl

Feeling very low tonight. Feel like noone understands and am really fed up with people not listening to my real emotions, fed up with being strong and positive. Just want something different to be happening. Having real trouble sleeping and don't think people realise how hard it can be to keep it all together (which I usually can but tonight I can't). My husband can be so hard sometimes when I just need a bit of love and understanding. Tired of hurting. Emotionally this really sucks. Thanks for listening - just needed to get that off my chest. Hopefully will feel better tomorrow. Love to all xxxxxxx
Old 09-17-2004, 09:35 AM   #2
rosie

Dear Mustardgirl

Believe me when I say we have all been there. You are not alone. I am glad that you feel comfortable enough to come here and pour your heart out. This is a group of amazing, caring people and you will always have someone to be there for you.

I hope your down day is brief and that you will find some joy and feel better soon.

With a hug,
Rosie
Old 09-17-2004, 09:40 AM   #3
eric

Remember the movie Netwrok, where he screamed out the window...sounds like you really need to let it out!! Who says you have to be so strong all of the time? We're hear to listen and support you with whatever you need. Have fun and scream on the computer!!!

Eric

Old 09-17-2004, 10:38 AM   #4
janelle

We have all been there and it sucks! The nights are the worst, when you can't call anyone and your mind needs to sort it all out. It's so nice to have the ladies (and gents) on this board that can relate to what's happening in our lives. Non-BC people just don't get it... how could they. Scream, shout, cry, vent... we have big shoulders. I try to stay positive, but I've had my share of panic filled nights.

Hugs,
Janelle
Old 09-17-2004, 10:57 AM   #5
Annemarie

I can totally understand your feelings. I see a psychiatrist weekly since my diagnosis. Also I take Xanax when I am anxious, antidepressants and Ambien at night. I do not know how you feel about add'l meds.
Old 09-17-2004, 12:10 PM   #6
Kristen

I know exactly how you feel. Once I was over chemo everyone says hey, it's over. They are so wrong. I hate only talking about cancer so I don't bring it up much. I feel like it's a downer for most people. I have one friend who really understands because she lost her baby at 31/2 to Neuroblstoma, she was there every day for 13 months. I hope you find some peace, when I can't sleep I get up and play texas hold 'em or Mohng Jong Garden on the computer, It makes me focus, so that I can get tired and fall asleep/ Hangin there, you are not alone, take care k
Old 09-19-2004, 02:33 AM   #7
Mustardgirl

Thank you all so much for your support. Just knowing I'm not going bananas is nice.......Feeling much better since Friday night. Amazing what a beautiful Autumn day can do. Guess we all need to let go sometimes and just admit how @#%@ we feel, and somehow that frees us to get back up again. Things are always worse at night and better in the daylight - but sometimes we need the darkness to get to the light if you follow me. Can I please send love, hugs and healing to all of you who were there for me. Hope I can do the same for you.
May we all find peace
xxxxxxxxxxxxx