HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-04-2004, 12:41 AM   #1
Ron, Cyndi\'s Husband

Christine,

Thank you for your response, You never cease to amaze me! You and Joe are always here to lift each of us. I know the duties of operating such a site as this must be very demanding and time consuming. You always seem to find the time to add just another bit of information when we need it.

Thanks Again,
God Bless You,
ron
Old 07-20-2004, 02:06 PM   #2
janelle

Well the Fusion PET/CT was clear, yippee.
The Mammo was clear, Yippiee.
The Brain MRI.. who knows, still in the dark.. this new onc is a real idiot. It would take up way too much of your board space to explain and frankly he isn't worth it. I am getting on the phone first thing tomorrow to try to see someone at the Breslin Cancer Center at MSU. Boy do I miss my old medical team, they were so wonderful.

My opinion and only my opinion is to avoid this guy at all costs: Dr. Daniel Williams, Memorial Healthcare in Owosso, MI.

If I ever sit down and write out all the crap he said to me and then mixed up my herceptin order not once, but twice today.. I will email you Christine.

hugs
Old 07-20-2004, 02:50 PM   #3
Lisa

Talked to my onc. Will schedule another brain MRI Thursday. Probably will be Friday or early next week. My second triple Herceptin dose went well, plus they gave me only half as much Benedryl. So I'm able to actually write this post today!

He reiterated that even though the statistic for brain mets in Stage IV patients is 30%, they are seeing more and more. The reason? We are living longer!

Love and light,

Lisa
Old 09-20-2004, 11:11 PM   #4
Annemarie

I was wondering if you can reply to me privately. Thank you, Annemarie
Old 09-28-2004, 10:22 AM   #5
judiek

Christine,

I can't believe that the CEA was your true marker. That is so interesting...most only get the ca27.29. I do remember back in Feb the doctor told me that the CEA was abnormally high (23) then it got down to .8...big difference. Now it's at 1.4, so it has almost doubled. Anyways, I appreciate the input and I will see what the doc says on Tues. I pray you stay NED forever

Warmly,

Judie
Old 10-02-2004, 03:30 PM   #6
jojo

Hi Christine, do you take any hormonal therapy, besides Herceptin?