HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 03-17-2006, 10:14 AM   #1
Unregistered

Looking for PS in San Fran

I am looking for a PS in San Fran that does DIEP or GAP? Specifically does anyone have infor or experience with Dr. Kind?
Old 03-17-2006, 07:04 PM   #2
Lani

Bay area plastic surgeons

Bay area plastic surgeons
If it has to be SF--Loren Eskenazi (female, wrote book with "aphrodite" in title
(Google it?)

But I would look into going to Redwood City--Burt BrentMD is considered a Genius by many plastic surgeons--when he was at Stanford, put "new ear" on J.Paul Getty's grandson who had his ear cut off by kidnappers.When I looked him up on Google, I found other plastic surgeons quoted as saying he was what inspired them to go into plastic surgery

I saw one of his reconstructions almost 30 years ago when I believe he worked at Stanford--he even reconstructed "Montgomery glands" the little dots around the edge of the areola (border between the pigmented and unpigmented area ) with tiny bits of cartilage from behind the ear) The appearance of the breast was superb--and this was before all the recent work on different flaps

In Palo Alto--Vincent Lepore or Seung Kim

I would vote Brent #1 by far--haven't seen the others' work on breasts--just know their reputations

Hope this helps!