HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #24
phil

Re: Evidence Mounts on Heart Failure After Trastuzumab in Breast Cancer Survivors

I havent heard a $ issue w/ tyk in my discussions w/ several top docs; but more that they dislike its common , nasty se/. and that it doesnt work long for many. There are exceptions, some get long response . they find more broad + response w/ herc, and fewer s/e.
Mandamoo, i think it's a lousy system in many ways. here in US genentech is re-opening exp access, and comp use. yet theparent co, Roche , can deny thiese programs in other countries. they expnad world-wide to reap profits, but that expansion doesnt cover merciful tx. Not thier priority. Early in our battle i usd to say , " Do you think some accountant at Roche Holding AG in Zurich gives two hoots about Lorraine ? " ; they just want a return on thier investment as soon as possible. I hope we continue to publicize this. over the past yr, Severin Schwan, Roche CEO has repaetedly said his co. is all about " Personalized Health Care " We called him on it at our BIO protest, and will continue to !
phil is offline   Reply With Quote