HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 06-21-2012, 07:16 AM   #1
karen z

Research to Practice (Neil Love) webcast- tonight

Not sure if the "click here" link below will work as I copied/pasted from an e-mail I received. If interested, you might call and provide organization with your e-mail address to register and get further instructions. Tonight's webcast appears to be on HER 2 cancer. E-mail I received:

As a company based in Miami, we want to be in front of the TV at tip-off time maybe even more than you do. Fortunately, that won’t be a problem as tonight’s 1-hour webcast from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM ET will end in time for you to get ready to watch the Miami Heat try to close out the series against the Oklahoma City Thunder. Regardless of whether or not you are a basketball fan, if you want to stay on top of the many important developments in the management of HER2-positive breast cancer, don’t miss tonight’s event. For more information on this exciting educational activity, click here.

Go Heat!

Neil Love, MD
Research To Practice
Miami, Florida

Research To Practice is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.

Research To Practice designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.

This activity is supported by an educational grant from Genentech BioOncology.

Research To Practice
One Biscayne Tower
2 South Biscayne Boulevard, Suite 3600
Miami, FL 33131

Last edited by karen z; 06-21-2012 at 07:17 AM.. Reason: corrected errors
karen z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 07:21 AM   #2
karen z

Re: Research to Practice (Neil Love) webcast- tonight

(800) 233-6153 (appears to be a phone number you can use to register for tonight's webcast)
karen
karen z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:38 AM   #3
Rolepaul

Re: Research to Practice (Neil Love) webcast- tonight

I will definitely want to watch this and will call them. Does this regard TDM-1, Herceptin, Pertuzumab, Avastin, or all the Genentech product lines? A lot of work in this over many years.
Rolepaul is offline   Reply With Quote