HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2011, 04:53 PM   #6
graceb

Re: A wonderful way to start our day

Hi Jean,

I rejoined the group today (couldn't remember my old login) to wish everyone well (can't help thinking about BC this month) and give you an update on my life. I had my surgery five years ago in July, doing fine, haven't seen my oncologist in more than a year. I'm still grieving for my husband Miguel who died of pancreatic cancer in February 2009, working on my third novel, slowly, writing a political blog (gracebrophy.blogspot.com), dating again. I'm posting here on your thread as I can't figure out how to post a new thread--how do you do it, by the way?

I saw a number of names that I remember, including Brenda (happy birthday), Becky, Sassy, Caya, Lani while running through the various posts. And of course, some names are sadly missing, Vicki H, in particular.

For anyone reading this that's new here. It does get better. My first two years I spent most of my days thinking about breast cancer. Now I rarely think about it. Anyway, I just wanted to wish you all well. I don't miss talking about BC but I certainly miss all of you.

Very best, Grace
graceb is offline   Reply With Quote