HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2006, 11:43 AM   #10
Becky

I am the National Sales Manager for a division of BASF (a German Chemical Company). I have 10 sales reps that report to me and they sell our product lines (surfactants, dispersants and solubilizers) all over the USA. I travel a lot all over the place. This is why you sometimes don’t hear from me, as some hotels are bad for “hooking in”. I liked and enjoyed technical sales which is what I did for many years at BASF and then they promoted me to the highest level of my personal in competency (as I have already had to fire a person and I despise that) so I am always on the watch for open sales positions where I don’t have to move.

I have 3 daughters – Robin is 19 and is at Rutgers University studying Environmental Science. Leigh is 17 (in 11th grade) and Cara is 14 (in 9th grade). I have been married to my husband, Peter, for 21 years (and he has been my personal rock through all of this).

Peter just got a job selling construction equipment for Ingersol Rand. He stayed home and raised our daughters while I worked so we are in a new phase of life (he says working is very tiring - lol).

We also breed sport horses, primarily hunter/jumpers and will be moving on February 16 (not far from where we currently live – no school changes) to a house that has more land for this business (so don’t worry about us if you don’t hear from me the week of February 13th) . Peter, Cara and I break the horses when they are ready. We have a bichon-poo (or poo-chon as Michelle U says) named Chloe (who is 4 yrs old) and a cat (Oil – his brother was Vinegar but “Vinnie” recently passed away). I also enjoy gardening, hiking and camping. After we move, I plan on starting to take horseback-riding lessons again.

I love this group and being able to help everybody out and that you are there to help me out.

Warm regards

Becky
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote