HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 01-28-2005, 10:31 AM   #1
Lisa

I just called the Hospice and found out Mary passed yesterday. I know nothing else. But I believe Christine will be posting for us all to give a brief memorial to be read at her service. And least that was the orginal plan.

I'm filled with sadness, but I know my friend didn't want to live her life in bed.

Love and light surrounding Mary,

Lisa
Old 01-28-2005, 10:34 AM   #2
Lolly

Yes, Love and Light surrounding Mary. I will keep her and her family in my prayers today and always.

Love, Lolly
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 10:43 AM   #3
Sheila

Remembering Mary and her family and 2 little dogs today....she is at peace and will be dearly missed.
Hugs
Sheila
Old 01-28-2005, 12:34 PM   #4
StephN

Thanks, Lisa, for the courage to make that call.

A little tribute from the Her2 board would be nice as she gave and, I believe, got in return, a lot of good from this forum.

She must have known that so many of us were holding her in our dearest thoughts as she took her turn for the worst.
StephN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 12:57 PM   #5
Lisa

Correction...at last count Mary had 12 dogs, all from her dog rescue business.

Love and light,

Lisa
Old 01-28-2005, 04:16 PM   #6
Hope

I am so devastated to hear about Mary. This lady was an inspiration and a great help to me. I will miss her very much. My prayers and thoughts go out to her family. I will always treasure the 2 lovely music boxes she gave me the first day I met her. What a giving person!
Old 01-28-2005, 06:11 PM   #7
Audrey

Thanks, Lisa, for sharing the sad news of Mary's passing. I remember she was the first person to respond to my initial post on this site and welcomed me with encouraging words...I am also a dog-lover, like she was, and this makes me want to go out and adopt a needy dog in her memory, or at least make a donation to my local Humane Society in her name...She will definitely be missed by all of us! -Audrey
Old 01-28-2005, 06:32 PM   #8
Lisa

I love the idea of making a donation. But hold off; I'll bet Mike and her friends suggest something similar. We will know more about her Memorial Service soon. Christine is in touch with her family.

Love and light to all here and above,

Lisa
Old 01-28-2005, 07:18 PM   #9
wlward

Thankyou Lisa for letting us know. It is so sad - she was so lovely and hopeful.
I miss her.
love
lindaw
Old 01-28-2005, 07:30 PM   #10
Linda in Calif.

I am SO sad to hear this news...I was hoping for a miracle. Mary was a really special person and I will miss her very much. Linda in Calif.
Old 01-30-2005, 10:26 AM   #11
Janelle

Lisa
I haven't been able to stop crying since you called. I am just so devastated by the news. Mary was one of the most loving people that I've ever met and her presence in this world will be sadly missed.

Hugs,
janelle