HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2013, 01:50 PM   #1
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...
A simple formula for changing the future

A SIMPLE FORMULA FOR CHANGING THE FUTURE

You can choose to accept the future as you now see it. Which renders you blind to what otherwise you could see.

To see what is invisible you must first become unencumbered from the evidence of your senses and what your mind tells you is and will therefore be so, in accordance with reason. To blossom -- you must open...

Sit or lie comfortably without any sounds distracting you. Close your eyes. See an imaginary square before you on your mental screen. In the lower left hand corner of the square, take in a life-affirming breath through your nostrils. Focus only on your breath. Move to the upper left hand corner of the square before you and hold on to the air you have inhaled. Feel your lungs fill and wait, feeling yourself become firmly grounded in the Present moment.

Move to the upper right hand corner of the square before you and slowly blow the air out through your pursed lips. Hear it whoosh as you kiss it , and all that is negative and fixed in your mind, GOODBYE...

As you move to the lower right hand corner of the square, see the air float up and away from you inside a large silver balloon with a curling streaming ribbon holding it tight. See it disappear into the stratosphere. Lift your chin up. And smile from your radiant Spirit which dwells at your very center.

Envision something you desire deeply, such as health and wellness. If that were your reality now, how would you feel? Experience those feelings -- now. Shut out all other sensations. Focus on the state you desire. Concentrate all your attention on the invisible reality you wish to be yours. Facts and irritating statistics are not your story. Choose not to believe in that story. Refuse to believe in the story that seems to be presenting itself to you and scaring you.

As your Soul overpowers your mind, your spiritual outlook will become elevated. You'll begin to see the world through the eyes of your Soul. You will be enabled to penetrate beyond the world of sense and to see the invisible!

You're harnessing the ability to reshape your future in harmony with the thoughts most prevalent in your mind and the sensations that you would experience were your dream to actually become so.

This is in accordance with Universal Law, as yet not codified. And is for the good of All...

Desire is the mainspring of action. You could not move a single finger without desire. Once, after six weeks of being bedridden, recovering from nine months of ravaging chemotherapy, I heard a song on the television, midst my fugue. To my amazement, too weak to speak or move, I saw my pointer finger rise and sway in rhythm to the compelling tune. I smiled, delighted. I had come back to life!

No matter what, we follow the desire which at the moment dominates our minds. The music motivated me to partake in it. Our Spirit speaks to our mind, which in turn provides a dialogue with our body. The key to progress and fulfillment of dreams lies in ready obedience to desire's voice.

Your body's role is to follow your commands. Everything you think, say or whisper is heard by your body, and responded to precisely. It is very literal. It has no sense of humor. This or that is killing me -- are words I have learned to never utter. I'm just afraid that -- is another phrase I have expunged from my mental chatter. Because it means fear has taken hold, whereas love is mightily healing. We do indeed have nothing to fear but fear itself, in times of war and at all times...

You have the power to consciously choose to live AS IF. Live as if your desired dream were so. Live with joy and serenity, Knowing what you have sent out the energy of your thoughts and emotions toward is making its way to you at this very moment.

You have the power to consciously choose to live AS IF. Live as if your desired dream were so. Live with joy and serenity, Knowing the energy of your thoughts and the emotions you feel toward such a reality are making their way to you at this very moment. Thoughts and emotions are made of energy. Energy is transmitted by you, felt by others, responded to by your body, sensed and reflected back to you by the Universe itself.

Once you have assumed the feelings of your wish fulfilled, then you will begin to live it and act with conviction on it, hence unleashing an -- alteration of your future, in harmony with loving Intention and grateful Expectation!

Your four-dimensional Self will find ways for this to occur. The power of the energy of your focused thoughts and passionate emotions will co-create your prophecy, rearrange atoms and find methods of manifesting your dream.

Assumptions awaken what they affirm. As you experience in imagination what you wish to experience in the flesh, you will be calling your desired outcome to you. Your experience of the end result wills the means. The four-dimensional self constructs the means necessary to realize the accepted end.

Self-proclaimed realists find it difficult to assume a state which is denied by the trained mind and the senses. But with imagination (as Einstein often told us) we can call things which are not seen as though they were. All things that exist cannot be seen. And have the force to alter our lives. Imagination is greater than education.

Mystics have proclaimed this over the centuries and throughout the world. Much of what I believe I learned from modern day sages, Ken Wilbur, Wayne Dyer, Deepak Chopra and Neville. These words are theirs. And they have become mine. So much so I can no longer seem to differentiate theirs from my own. What I have learned has resonated so profoundly that I found myself remembering what I never knew I knew. These are Knowings I cherish and feel urgently that I must share!

Begin with desire. Define your objective. KNOW definitively what you want and project it. Construct an event which you believe you would encounter following the fulfillment of your desire. The event which implies the fulfillment of your desire must be envisioned in vivid detail with you as the central character. See yourself glowing with happiness, surrounded by love, full of gratitude and generosity of Spirit.

What sounds do you hear? What specifically are you doing? What are you observing. Know the moment as if you were truly in it! Feel as you would right this moment. Participate in the imagined actions of the activity. Direct it, choreograph it, produce it. And keep repeating all this daily, monthly, ad infinitum... In meditation. Sitting or laying comfortably. Doing square breathing until you are ready to venture into a dimensionally larger world. Let it play out again and again and again permeating your consciousness and your sub-consciousness. Let it play over and over like a lullaby. Feel the gratitude and ebullient soaring sensations you would experience upon reaching your goal.

The feeling of reality will harden into facts. The constant idea will permeate your beingness, direct your behavior and your words.

The observation of an event before it occurs implies that the event is predetermined in our three-dimensional space. To change the conditions here we must first change them in the four dimensions of space. Time is a fourth way of measuring an object.

Move along Time's length and see the future and alter it! A more fundamental world exists. Let the object of your contemplation become a concrete objective reality. Bring about an externalization of Time. There is the world we know by reason and the world we perceive independently, if we dare to imagine...

Make elsewhere here. The future is now. Inhabit a dimensionally larger world! "Now" in a dimensionally larger world is equivalent to here in the ordinary three dimensional space of everyday life. You are in effect consciously projecting your Spiritual Self.

The action you are actually performing in the fourth-dimensional world will be re-enacted in the future, here in the third-dimensional world. What you do in the Spritual Realm will then occur here on the Physical Plane.

Sports figures, Olympic Medalists and Survivors of horrid realities in effect do just this. Garner YOUR own celebration of Life by envisioning it as I've described.

Andi

'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...

Last edited by Andrea Barnett Budin; 09-10-2013 at 11:21 AM..
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote