HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2013, 12:19 PM   #61
CarolineC

Re: NEDenise Has Died

This is so so tragic. Laurel, I had also been very concerned about Denise, especially when she posted a few weeks ago relaying her symptoms.On Wed morning after I woke up I just felt "off". My day got worse in dealing with my healthcare team and by dinner I was crying-I was so done with the day in and day out of dealing with this illness and the system. Then I read about Denise and now I know why things felt so weird that day-the devastation has sent a shockwave to even my little town in Canada.

I know that Denise would have posted an uplifting message to me full of motion and positivity. Her posts were always so full of color and light, just like her. I miss her so much already.

Ted, look at YOU comforting US. Could you please share your address so that I may send a card to you and your beautiful sons? What a special family you are. If everyone who is viewing this thread sent a card, you and your sons could see what a blessing Denise has been to us and how much she was loved.

I'm so very sad.
4 x AC, 4 x Paclitaxol and H (Neupogen for 7 cycles), Herceptin complete Nov 10
Mar–Apr 2010 25 Rads
Apr 10-Oct 11- Tamoxifen
Oct 11 – 3 cm met to sternum
Oct 11-Letrozole for 3 mths, start Clasteon-bone remodeller
Nov-Dec 11 - Happy 50th Birthday -20 rads to sternum
Jan-April 2012 Taxotere/Herceptin-6 cycles (Neupogen for 5)
Herceptin every 3 weeks-Letrozole added Nov 2012
CarolineC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 12:55 PM   #62
jaykay

If anyone could reach out from the Great Beyond, it would be Denise!

Thank you, Ted - and thank you for sharing Denise. Such a special soul. Many condolences to you and the rest of your family.

Janis
BRCA 1 and 2 negative
October, 2012: Bi Mast with tissue expanders, port placement
Final Path: IDC 2.8cm, DCIS, 1/4 sentinal nodes positive (@#$%). Stage IIB
Nov 29, 2012: Begin TCH/6x/every 3 wks, H for 1 year/every 3 weeks.
March 14, 2013: Finished chemo
April 9, 2013: Begin radiation 28x
May 22, 2013: Finished rads
June 1st, 2013: Started Aromasin for 5 yrs.
July 15, 2013: Switched to Letrozole (Femara). Probably for the rest of my life
October 16, 2013: Exchange surgery
October 31, 2013: Finished Herceptin
December 5, 2013: Port removed
Glad this year is over!
jaykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 02:47 PM   #63
Lien

Thanks Ted, for reaching out to us. She certainly was one of a kind. I still have a hard time believing she is gone. I wish you and the kids and everyone who loved her strength and courage to carry this tremendous loss.

If you ever find the time, energy, room in your heart, to tell us about her passing, I would be very grateful. But I do understand that you have other things that need to take priority now.

Everything she wrote brought joy to these boards. She was able to make the unbearable a bit more bearable. Her sense of humor was like a ray of sunlight peeping through heavy clouds.

If I miss her, while living in the Netherlands, your sense of loss must be the size of Mount Everest.

Hugs to you

Jacqueline
Diagnosed age 44, January 2004, 0.7 cm IDC & DCIS. Stage 1, grade 3, ER/PR pos. HER2 pos. clear margins, no nodes. SNB. 35 rads. On Zoladex and Armidex since Dec. 2004. Stopped Zoladex/Arimidex sept 2009 Still taking mistletoe shots (CAM therapy) Doing fine.
Lien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #64
chekmark

I just had to post again. There is nothing good about having bc but if I had not gotten bc then I never would have met Denise. What a champ. Ted I want to say that she always said how great you were and were always there for her. Be proud. She spoke about her family with great pride and admiration. My heart is broken for you and the boys. I hope you are doing as well as can be expected. Denise would want us to be strong and to keep fighting and find a freaking cure. The board had been pretty quiet since she we heard the bad news. She would want us to continue to laugh and share our stories and help others. No one will ever do it like she did. We will never ever forget her. I keep thinking this is just a bad dream but it's real. We are here to support you and your family too. I feel like you are all a part of mine from all the stories she shared. From the get go we heard her experiences both good and bad at the hospital. Being left in the hallway etc, oh all the funny stories. She was amazing. She made her bowling experience when she shattered her hand humorous although agonizing, I could go on and on. Just so tragic. Her memory will live on, she touched each and every one of us. May god give you and your families strength. God bless you also.
DX Sept 30 2010 at the age of 49. Oh crap! 1.5 cm idc, stage 1 grade 3 er/pr+, her2+ no lymph nodes, mastectomy Oct/10. Started 6 rounds of TCH Dec/10 and will continue herceptin until Nov /11 and just started femara.
Stray kitten found my lump while I was playing with it. It is now my pet and my dog is not real happy about that.
Mammo good
last herceptin 11/21/11 YAY
reconstruction 12/09/11
Chapter closed 12/10/11, hopefully, fingers crossed
Bone scan, chest xray, clear
04/27/12 Expander removed, implant put in, ahh sigh of relief, much more comfortable
Sept 30, 2014, 4 years NED
chekmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #65
Coux92

I just can't get my head around this news. Denise was the first to welcome me to this board and he kindness and humor set the tone for my journey....I'm so sad. I have not had a true good cry since initial diagnosis, well Denise has even help me with that. I felt such love for her and prayed, hard, daily for her.
Thank you Denise for all the belly laughs when I would have never thought it was possible. May God Bless her family and all of us going on without her
5/15/13 dx IDC 1CM,
5/20/13 BRAC 1&2 neg
5/28/13 lumpectomy and SNB, ER/PR/Her-2+, Nodes neg,positive margins
6/13/13 revision of margins . Now clear
6/26/13 first TCH
Chemo Ninja~kutaki Zika Zukuchiri
10/18/13-Bx of calcification-neg whew
11/7/13 Started Radiation.
01/2014- Started Tamoxifen
06/09/14-Steriotactic BX left breast calcification-Benign
06/18/2014-completed one year of Herceptin!
Coux92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #66
norkdo

Excuse me?

mast/lymphectomy: june 7 2011, 5/20 cancerous nodes. stage 3a before radiation oncologist during our first mtg on july 15th says he found cancer on the lymph node of my breast bone. Now stage 3b.
her2+++, EN-, PN-. Rt brst tumors:3 at onset, 4.5 cm was the big one
chemos: 3fec's followed by 3 taxotere, total of 18 wks chemo. sept: halfway thru chemo the mastectomy scar decides to open and ooze pus. (not healed before chemo) eventually with canasten powder sent by friend in ny (illegal in canada) it heals.
radiations:although scheduled to begin 25 january 2012, I am so terrified by it (rads cause other cancers) I don't start til february, miss a bunch, reschedule them all and finally finish 35 rads mid april. reason for 7 extra atop the 28 scheduled is that when i first met my rads oncologist he said he saw a tumor on the lymph node of my breastbone. extra 7 are special kind of beam used for that lymphnode. rads onc tells me nobody ever took so long to do rads so he cannot speak for effectiveness. trials had been done only on consecutive days so......we'll see.....
10 mos of herceptin started 6 wks into chemo. canadian onc says 10 mos is just as effective as the full yr recommended by dr. slamon......so we'll see..completed july 2012.
Sept 18 2012: reconstruction and 3 drains. fails. i wear antibiotic pouch on my job for two months and have 60 consecutive days visiting a nursing centre where they apply burn victims' silver paper and clean the oozing infection daily. silicone leaks out daily. plastic surgeon in caribbean. emergency dept wont remove "his" work. He finally appears and orders me in into an emergency removal of implant. I make him promise no drains and I get my way. No infection as a result. Chest looks like a map of Brazil. Had a perfectly good left breast on Sept 17th but surgeon wanted to "save another woman an operation" ? so he had crashed two operations together on my left breast, foregoing the intermediary operation where you install an expander. the first surgeon a year earlier had flat out refused to waste five hours on his feet taking both boobs. flat out refusal. between the canadian health system saving money and both these asses, I got screwed. who knows when i can next get enough time off work (i work for myself and have no substitute when my husband is on contract) to get boobs again. arrrgh.

I have a blog where I document this trip and vent.
www.nora'scancerblog.blogspot.com . I stopped the blog before radiation. I think the steroids made me more angry and depressed and i just hated reading it anymore
norkdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 07:18 PM   #67
norkdo

i apologize for that post. I was in shock. Hands over eyes. No No No No. I knew she was dying. I knew it. I felt so guilty for knowing it. I was in denial. She was my best and only friend ...close friend on this board....both of us having the identical profile catching our cancers at the exact same time...well, she in Feb, me in April, 2011. I feel such terrible guilt. Survivors guilt they call it. Oh my. I tried phoning Ted. I got his mom instead. A very gracious dignified lady who will pass on my condoloences. I want to go to the funeral. She died wednesday morning and was cremated and her memorial will be at St John's church in Lansdale, PA. I will either be there or send flowers. Oh my god. This is not possible.
Amy, Mtn Girl, you are my no. one now. Oh my god; this is not possible. this didn't happen. This is not possible. oh pls god when we wake up tomorrow this will not be true.
My sisters on this board: your love for her; your waking moments thinking about her. You are such beauties. May we remain close.
Nora in Ottawa

mast/lymphectomy: june 7 2011, 5/20 cancerous nodes. stage 3a before radiation oncologist during our first mtg on july 15th says he found cancer on the lymph node of my breast bone. Now stage 3b.
chemos: 3fec's followed by 3 taxotere, total of 18 wks chemo. sept: halfway thru chemo the mastectomy scar decides to open and ooze pus. (not healed before chemo) eventually with canasten powder sent by friend in ny (illegal in canada) it heals.
radiations:although scheduled to begin 25 january 2012, I am so terrified by it (rads cause other cancers) I don't start til february, miss a bunch, reschedule them all and finally finish 35 rads mid april. reason for 7 extra atop the 28 scheduled is that when i first met my rads oncologist he said he saw a tumor on the lymph node of my breastbone. extra 7 are special kind of beam used for that lymphnode. rads onc tells me nobody ever took so long to do rads so he cannot speak for effectiveness. trials had been done only on consecutive days so......we'll see.....
10 mos of herceptin started 6 wks into chemo. canadian onc says 10 mos is just as effective as the full yr recommended by dr. slamon......so we'll see..completed july 2012.
Sept 18 2012: reconstruction and 3 drains. fails. i wear antibiotic pouch on my job for two months and have 60 consecutive days visiting a nursing centre where they apply burn victims' silver paper and clean the oozing infection daily. silicone leaks out daily. plastic surgeon in caribbean. emergency dept wont remove "his" work. He finally appears and orders me in into an emergency removal of implant. I make him promise no drains and I get my way. No infection as a result. Chest looks like a map of Brazil. Had a perfectly good left breast on Sept 17th but surgeon wanted to "save another woman an operation" ? so he had crashed two operations together on my left breast, foregoing the intermediary operation where you install an expander. the first surgeon a year earlier had flat out refused to waste five hours on his feet taking both boobs. flat out refusal. between the canadian health system saving money and both these asses, I got screwed. who knows when i can next get enough time off work (i work for myself and have no substitute when my husband is on contract) to get boobs again. arrrgh.

www.nora'scancerblog.blogspot.com . I stopped the blog before radiation. I think the steroids made me more angry and depressed and i just hated reading it anymore
Old 11-22-2013, 07:33 PM   #68
norkdo

just posting this note denise sent me...so typical of her generosity and kind, huge heart:
Re: prayers and thoughts for you
Hey Girl!
I think of you often too! And thank you for all your kind words. I'm touched and flattered, my friend.
I was becoming a little concerned when you weren't around for a while. So glad you got that all straightened out.

You must have been TOTALLY freaked out in the recovery room...and I don't blame you one iota. And, I think you were totally entitled to some high quality depression after the black-breast-falling-off thing. Yikes!

In three weeks, I have an MRI, and I'll finally find out whether the gammaknife worked...and the tumors in my beautiful, precious brain are shrinking. And...just as importantly, whether any new devils have popped up. I feel really good, so I'm hoping that is an indicator that good things are happening.

Hoping and praying that I can outlive the grim statistics...because I have waaaaaay more to do before I leave this life.

Sending a big hug northward to you!
Denise

Old 11-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #69
Jean

I am shocked and so very sad. Yet another wonderful sister taken from us.

My heartfelt condolences to her family.
She was a special lady.
Jean
ER+ 90% / PR-, Her2+++ by FISH
Ki-67 40%
Arimidex 5/05
Radiation 32 trt, 5/30/05
Oncotype DX test 4/17/06, 31% high risk
TOPO 11 neg. 4/06
Stopped Arimidex 5/06
TCH 5/06, 6 treatments
Herceptin 5/06 - for 1 yr.
9/06 Completed chemo
Started Femara Sept. 2006
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #70
BrendaB

I was crushed to read of Denise's passing. Her posts lifted my spirits so much. As do all of yours. I have a support group in town that meets monthly, but reading your stories has helped me stay strong and encouraged, too. Prayers going up for Ted and family.
BrendaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:24 PM   #71
DianaMK

Denise's humorous posts and words of encouragement were an inspiration to all of us. This forum will never be same without her. My heart goes out to her family. We will miss her. Gone too soon....
Herceptin - one year
6/2010 - Stage 4 - lung and skin mets
Lung resection
TCH x 6
12/2010 - right mastectomy
On Herceptin
Scans every six months
11/2013 - stable continue to watch spot on lung
Continue on Herceptin
6/2016 - 6 years Stage 4 - stable - continue Herceptin
DianaMK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 09:53 PM   #72
Paty

I feel so terribly bad, knowing she has left us. Her great personality and the way she faced this terrible illness always impressed me. We will miss you Beautifull Angel!!
ER-PR+,her2+++
6 FAC
32 Rads
Dx. Lung fibrosis due to radiation
Ended 1 year herceptin in March, 2008
Paty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 11:04 PM   #73
starwishn2

Like everyone else on this site, I am shocked and completely saddened by this news. There just aren't enough words to express my feelings. Peace and prayers to her family. Denise will be missed so much!
ITP playing nice
Diagnosed 3Jul2012 BC

2 cm - Grade 2 - Stage IIB
HER2+++

ER+/PR+
bilateral mastectomy 20Jul2012
Metastasized cancer found 1 lymph node
expanders placed during surgery
TCH chemo "cocktail" started 24Aug2012
every 3 weeks - 6 treatments
Herceptin - 18 treatments
LAST treatment Taxotere & Carboplatin 7Dec2012 -yay!
Continue with Herceptin 26Dec2012

Started Arimidex 01Jan2013 (for 5 years)
Surgery to remove expanders/reconstruction 18Jan2013
Infection in left breast from reconstruction/infection in most nails - SO many meds! 22Feb2013
Left implant not playing nice.... might need to remove and try again - blah! 04Apr2013
3Jul2013 - one year since diagnosis - booo cancer!

15Aug2013 LAST chemo infusion!! YIPPPEEE!!!
13Sep2013 2nd reconstructive surgery.. the FOOBs are looking good!

starwishn2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:02 AM   #74
bejuce

This is terrible, just terrible. Denise kept me coming back here just to read her posts and gain some inspiration. She was truly special and one of a kind. It is not easy to have that kind of humor and uplifting spirit when dealing with such grim circumstances. She will be missed by all of us. We should create a quilt or something like that with her best posts and memorialize it forever. Something that can be brought to her memorial for everyone to see her bravery and loving spirit. With a very heavy heart, my thoughts are with her family and everyone she touched.

Diagnosed on 02/18/09 at 38 with a huge 12x10 cm tumor, after a 6 month delay. Told I was too young and had no risk factors. Found swollen node during breastfeeding.
March-August 09: neo-adjuvant chemo, part of a trial at Stanford (4 DD A/C, 4 Taxotere with daily Tykerb), loading dose of Herceptin
08/12/09 - bye bye boobies (bilateral mastectomy)
08/24/09 - path report shows 100 % success in breast tissue (no cancer there, yay!), 98 % success in lymphatic invasion, and even though 11/13 nodes were still positive, > 95 % of the tumor in them was killed. Hoping for the best!
September-October 09: rads with daily Xeloda
02/25/10 - Cholecystectomy
05/27/10 - Bone scan clear
06/14/10 - CT scan clear, ovarian cyst found
07/27/10 - Done with Herceptin!
02/15/11 - MVA-BN HER-2 vaccine trial
03/15/11 - First CA 15-3: 12.7 and normal, yay!
10/01/11 - Bone scan and CT scan clear, fatty liver found
now on Tamoxifen and Aspirin

bejuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:37 AM   #75
Mtngrl

I cried off and on all day yesterday, in bits. Then last night when I went to bed I sang "Bridge Over Troubled Water," thinking of Denise. When I got to the third verse the tears began to flow:

Sail on, silver girl.
Sail on by.
Your time has come
to shine
All your dreams are on their way.
See how they shine.
If you need a friend
I'm sailing right behind.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will ease your mind.

Denise was a bridge over troubled water for so many. She poured out her love and care selflessly. And now she's gone, sailing on. She'd want us to carry on her loving service to this community.
Mtngrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 06:41 AM   #76
Mtngrl

Here's the funeral notice (Memorial service next Friday, November 29): http://www.huffandlakjer.com/fh/obit...34&fh_id=13918
Mtngrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:22 AM   #77
LeahM

Thank you Amy for posting this. I plan on being there.
LeahM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:35 AM   #78
Cath

I am just so shocked to hear about Denise. She was one of the first to respond to my first post on this board and always responded whenever I posted. I always looked forward to reading what she wrote. I am just so sad. She was a wonderful person. I hate cancer so much and what it has done to all of us. Denise - rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.

Routine mammogram 6-29-11
Ultrasound 7-5-11
Biopsy 7-11-11
Right modified radical mastectomy 7-18-11 with 7 out of 24 lymph nodes positive
Stage IIIC, Grade 3, Estrogen + 100%, HER2 +
Had 5 tumors in right breast, none of which showed up on the mammogram (What showed up on mamm was a lymph node)
Lymphatic vascular invasion
Lymphedema right arm (started shortly after surgery)
TCH started August 15, 2011
Finished Taxotore and Carboplatin 11-28-11
Radiation x 36 - finished Feb. 3, 2012
Herceptin weekly for 1 year - finished 8-13-12
Arimidex started Feb. 2012 for 5 years
Left prophylactic total mastectomy March of 2012

Arimidex stopped August 2014 due to side effects
Aromasin started Sept. 2014
Cath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:29 PM   #79
Andrea Barnett Budin

Location: LAND OF YES! w/home in Boca Raton, Florida Orig from L.I., N.Y. Ever hovering IN THE NOW...

A truly great woman has passed from this world. I am shocked, chilled, disbelieving and profoundly saddened. I love Denise!

We've lost an outstanding lady, and we all know that. Bright, witty, Mrs. Sherlock, on the case, checking her own brain scans (and finding Mickey Mouse and some alien creature). Denise led the charge with her team of docs, directing, declining where she felt it wise and yet moving forward always with tenacity and stoicism! I just love that woman! Admire her beyond the ability to express...

Ted, you have so very graciously posted for our NEDenise -- and for an instant I did actually believe it's all been a horrid mistake. You two were so destined to be together, I can only begin to imagine your heartache. Yet with your boys and all that has been happening in your life, you have reached out to us, Denise's other family! Remarkable in and of itself.

When you have time, you could take allllll Denise's post here and gather them into the most fabulous, inspiring, real life world of a person living with cancer -- and have it published! I am totally serious. Don't forget the "Funny Cancer T-shirts" thread. Anyone who can make you laugh, when you're bald, on chemo and battling cancer without eyebrows and puffed up from steroids -- is my kind of person!!!

My oncologist does my hair. Having a No Hair Day. I have chemo brain, what's your excuse?

THIS BOOK WILL BE A BEST SELLER. GUARANTEED. And will enrich so many lives, so many struggling Souls! A beautiful tribute to Denise, Ted! In her honor.

I MADE ALL THIS OUT OF NOTHING. TRUST ME, I CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU. GOD. (That's in the beginning of one of Denise's last threads, "Auntie Em! Danger Will Robinson" thread. I totally believe she has passed on to another way of being, free of all the crap and blechiness of life in cancerland. She is at peace, though missing you and your family with all her heart.

Her story no doubt continues. The Soul survives. I have been talking to her in the Spiritual Realm since the very moment I read that Denise has died. I had so much to tell her. And, you can talk to her too. She's busy up there, w/all the Sisters from this board, and those who have passed from her life here and throughout her life. Plus, she's undoubtedly watching over you, Ted (my father's name -- Theodore -- so very dear to my heart!) and certainly your boys.

Something powerful, a complete mistake, occurred and took her way too soon. We all know this. And we'd all love to learn what it was.

She was calling for help, in her usual style of humor, but she knew she was in serious trouble. We all assumed she would once again miraculously rally. We sent our love, our cyberhugs, our fervent prayers. NONSTOP. I swear! Because she was a woman of such incredible grace and class who shared all with us but only served to lift each of us up in the process! She was a gift we already sorely miss. And I can only begin to fathom how grievous her passing is for you and your boys!

Denise couldn't help herself. Positivity dripped from her every word. And that is a part of why I think a book of her humor and posts would serve to lift so many who are struggling, fighting their battles and seeing from a first rate Shero how to do it despite it all. Never have I witnessed such courage and inner strength, such joy, even in the midst of the fight for her life!

It is difficult for you to see what a blessing she was as you can likely only focus on your terrible loss. The enormity of it! But, honestly, you and your boys were blessed to have her be such a huge part of your lives here. (This time around...)

And you will meet again, on the other side! Personally, I want to embrace her when it is my time to move on (which will take decades I feel certain). I want a long, tight hug, cradling one another, rocking from side to side giddily!

P.S. I think I hate the steroids and blame them for everything! They can be so beneficial, but there is a limit. When they can't fix it, they destroy your body.

Did Denise ever get that lumbar puncture?

We all love you Denise!!!! Let's have a {{{{group hug}}}}}} please. I really need it right now.

Andi
'95 post-meno dx Invasive LOBULAR w/9cm tumor! YIKES + 2/21 nodes. Clear mammo 10 mnths earlier. Mastec/tram flap reconst/PORT/8 mnths chemo (4Adria/8CMF). Borderline ER/PR. Tamoxifen 2 yrs. Felt BLESSED. I could walk and talk, feed and bathe myself! I KNEW I would survive...

'98 -- multiple mets to liver. HER2+ 80%. ER/PR- Raging, highly aggressive tumors spreading fast. New PORT. 9 mnths Taxotere Fought fire w/fire! Pronounced in cautious remission 5/99. Taxotere weekly for 6 wks, 2 wks off -- for 9 mnths. TALK ABOUT GRUELING! (I believe they've altered that protocol since those days -- sure hope so!!)
+ good old Vit H wkly for 1st 3 yrs, then triple dosage ev 3 wks for 7 yrs more... The "easy" chemo, right?! Not a walk in the park, but not a freight train coming at 'ya either...

Added Herceptin Nov '98 (6 wks after FDA fast-tracked it for met bc). Stayed w/Vit H till July '08! Now I AM FREE! Humbly and eternally grateful for this life-saving drug! NED since '99 and planning on keeping it that way. To hell w/poor prognosis and nasty stats! STOPPED VIT H JULY '08...! REMAIN STABLE... Eternally grateful...Yes is a world & in this world of yes live (skillfully curled) all worlds ... (e e cummings) EVERY DAY I BEAT MY PREVIOUS RECORD FOR # OF CONSECUTIVE DAYS I'VE STAYED ALIVE. Smile KNOWING you too can be a miracle. Up to me and God now...

Last edited by Andrea Barnett Budin; 11-23-2013 at 01:55 PM..
Andrea Barnett Budin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:42 PM   #80
Coux92

Very well said Andi, thank you for putting into eloquent words many of my own thoughts.
5/15/13 dx IDC 1CM,
5/20/13 BRAC 1&2 neg
5/28/13 lumpectomy and SNB, ER/PR/Her-2+, Nodes neg,positive margins
6/13/13 revision of margins . Now clear
6/26/13 first TCH
Chemo Ninja~kutaki Zika Zukuchiri
10/18/13-Bx of calcification-neg whew
11/7/13 Started Radiation.
01/2014- Started Tamoxifen
06/09/14-Steriotactic BX left breast calcification-Benign
06/18/2014-completed one year of Herceptin!
Coux92 is offline   Reply With Quote