HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2016, 10:35 AM   #5
ladiired

Re: New person to site

Thank you SOCALGAL. The reason I worry about the cough is because my previous experience with Herceptin I basically didn't have any noticeable side effect. However, I didn't think about Perjetta. I will be asking my doc about this on Wednesday. I did realize some time ago that consistent, continual treatment was now a part of my life not something I would be done with. That being said, I may have accepted this reality in my logical head space but I am working on the emotional space. It is taking me time to adjust to the new reality especially since it has been only 7 months since the official diagnosis. I will get there just going to take time. yes, I CAN DO THIS!!!!!! I have TONS of support but no matter how much support I have there are just days where it is too much to take. I love my support network but reaching out to those who are LIVING this will help me gain perspective and support from those in the trenches of this D@#N disease. Also, it helps me to know that I CAN do this for a very long time.
ladiired is offline   Reply With Quote