HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 04-27-2011, 10:32 AM   #1
trasia

Uterine Fibroid and Multiple soild nodules on the left breast.

My mother had her first pelvis ultrasound since her surgery last Feb 2010..
Impression
1. anterverted normal sized uterus with a fibroid noted in the posterior wall measuring approx. 3cm
2. The right ovary is not visualised. Left ovary shows no abnormality

Her breast ultrasound
1. the right breast outline (mammosite) shows no focal areas of abnormal echogenicity (great!)
2. the left breast outline shows multiple solid and areas of complex echogenicity. The largest of these measures 6.7mm and is just above the areola and appears soild. These lesions should be followed up
I learned to hold myself with dignity, respect and humility. My mother taught me to love and care for humanity, and a compassion that I have never seen matched. She is brilliant, and more generous than any person I have ever met. I know my mother loves me more than life itself. Her latest lesson is Courage as WE seek treatment for her condition and she enter the great unknown, and faces her inner demons…And I promised her that I will be her strength when she needs it, and her patience when she cannot bear it anymore..

~trasia (primary caregiver of her 60 year old mother- IDC Stage 2B ER+ 90% PR- Her2+++ 3/25 lymph node involvement (Diagnosed Jan 2010- BMX- Feb 2010)
trasia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:36 AM   #2
trasia

Re: Uterine Fibroid and Multiple soild nodules on the left breast.

It seems I should not be worried about the small fibroid in the uterus, what do you think?

However, even the attending onc find it odd that her right ovary is not visualised. She never had surgical removal of the ovaries... is there anyone who have experienced something like this?

The solid nodule measuring 6.7mm seems quite small but since she had a history of BC on the right breast, onc wants us to go back to her surgeon-- but my mother hates her surgeon and does not want to see him at all...

she said she will go through her protocol and after 42 days, she would do another Ultrasound, and if the solid nodules are still there she would agree to do a mammogram..
I learned to hold myself with dignity, respect and humility. My mother taught me to love and care for humanity, and a compassion that I have never seen matched. She is brilliant, and more generous than any person I have ever met. I know my mother loves me more than life itself. Her latest lesson is Courage as WE seek treatment for her condition and she enter the great unknown, and faces her inner demons…And I promised her that I will be her strength when she needs it, and her patience when she cannot bear it anymore..

~trasia (primary caregiver of her 60 year old mother- IDC Stage 2B ER+ 90% PR- Her2+++ 3/25 lymph node involvement (Diagnosed Jan 2010- BMX- Feb 2010)
trasia is offline   Reply With Quote