HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2009, 11:15 PM   #27
Greg

Hi gang!

I want to thank you all again for providing us with all of the great information. After doing a ton of research and many heart to heart talks, my wife (she does have a name, it's Vickie!) decided to do the TH each week for 12 weeks (followed by rad, H for a year and hormonal therapy). Our Onc would prefer she do A/C before the TH or do the TCH, but Vickie feels the TH is what she can live with. It took a little work to convince our Onc, but she relented and agreed to do this treatment. I would prefer the TCH for her, but again its not me that has to sit in the infusion chair. There is a trial that began in October 2007 I think, that is looking at the TH regimen. It will be awhile before they have anything to report I imagine. So, we do the first infusion on Tuesday. We are both kind of dreading it but anxious to get started.

After looking at what some of you (and other brave souls on this board) have had to go through and seeing how amazingly upbeat and positive you are, I am simply in awe. God bless you all.
Greg is offline   Reply With Quote