HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Clinical Trials
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
GemmaG

Unhappy CT Scan results

Hi everyone,
FYI, my scan results aren't too good. I saw my onc this morning for my weekly Herceptin. He delivered me the sad news. The scans showed that there has been interval development of poorly defined low attenuation lesions within the liver, the largest in the right lobe measures 3.0cm. on the non-contrast images compatible with multiple hepatic metastases. These appear new compared to the prior study. Scans through the pelvis demonstrate a trace amount of pelvic ascites. There has been resolution of the bilateral adnexal cysts when compared to the prior study.

This saddened me terribly. I'm not even well enough from my brain mets surgery and wbrt...and now this?!

sorry for the bad news.....

love you all,
Gemma
Dx July03 at 35
Rt,breast lump.,1 node+
ER+(98%)ER-, grade3
A/C 4rounds,Rad for 38 days
Tamoxifen 2004-05
Recurrence Feb.2006, radi double mastectomy canceled bec. of mets, StageIV lungs mets
Her2+++, BRCA negative
Taxol/Herceptin six rounds of Taxol from April06.then Herceptin alone til May07. Started Tykerb/Xeloda in Jun07-Sept.07 bec of progression of the lympnodes. Navalbine/Herceptin Sept.07 to April 08 due to progression . Gemzar/Hercptin Apr08.June08 Brain MRI showed Brain Mets.CraniectomyAug.1,08, tumor removed completely
completed 20 wbrt!
Started Doxil 10/31/08 (monthly) and weekly Herceptin
Ixempra on 2/13/09
due to multiple hepatic mets
will have Herceptin as well.
Radical rt.breast Mastectomy June2009.
Ixempra/Herceptin 11/06/09--increasing right axillary lymphanenopathy and enlarging left upper lobe nodule :-(
Taxotere/Herceptin 3/5/10,more liver mets, lungs, lymphnodes. 2 weeks on, one week off...
GemmaG is offline   Reply With Quote