HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2007, 07:55 PM   #1
MGordon

Message from Lisa pt. 1

Hello Angels -

I have had the mournful duty of finalizing things around the house, including going through Lisa's notes. What I came across today was a note she wanted posted for all of you. I will not editorialize, just post.

"Last year I attended a conference on angels. Listening to the lecture ramble on and on, I fell asleep. To my surprise, when I awoke, seated all around me were angels of different shapes, sizes, colors, and ages. Through this chance encounter I came to realize: angels, in reality, are us! And like the patient angels who lived before us, we can pull up a chair, take a seat, and truly listen to what one another is saying. The chair is my invitation to you to become part of the expectant miracles we all seek."

Lisa then wrote a special request to me to ensure each of you loving angels on HER2Support read the lyrics to a song. The song is titled "The Best of Times" by a little known singer named Sara Hickman. What follows are the words to this song - blessed to you from Lisa.