HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 02-12-2006, 04:57 AM   #1
Tessa

Question HERA study question

I am, unfortunately, having problems with the follow-up care in the HERA study center here in Germany, hostile doctor - probably overworked, saddled with the HERA study patients and anything but helpful. Now I can't even get my test results from the check-ups. She doesn't answer e-mail, has no office and is essentially unreachable by phone, even her pager is very tricky.

I have been in touch with a doctor at Hofmann-LaRoche who is supposedly in charge in Germany, but he is surprisingly ineffectual - and possibly because he insists in communicating in English, though my German is fine, his answers are obscure to say the least.

I would like to contact the Bristol office which is coordinating the study and discuss the situation, but I can't find any address. Does anyone have the information, or a suggestion about how to look? I found a description of the study on the Clinic Watch ( I believe) site, which confirmed the Bristol location, but gave no address.

Thanks for any help,

Tessa
Old 02-12-2006, 07:49 AM   #2
Becky

Tessa

Try going on www.heratrial.com. Then go under patient information and there are sections on collaborative groups. It has various addresses of hospitals in different countries. It also has other sections on who is in charge of the trials around the world. This may be able to help you. It also has a "contact us" tab where you can write an email (perhaps to ask for the information you want).

Maybe someone on this board has exactly what you want but you can try this until someone responds.

Best regards

Becky
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote