HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

Old 12-02-2007, 04:49 PM   #1
Becca

Steph, thanks for the tip to use Biotene toothpaste. I tried it--much easier on the inside of the mouth. I eat Activa, but will eat it Every day to see if it helps me.

I feel like I know you and so many others on this great site. I started following the posts about 20 months ago, but only started posting recently. The courage I see in the members here has given me strength to face the treatments, surgeries, pain, etc in the last 2 years. I read your posts (and many others) regularly to know what new challenges you are facing, or the advice and encouragement you give others. Thanks for the help you have given me through your postings. Becca
Becca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 01:24 AM   #2
Roz HUNTER

the dose battle

Hi Becca,
I have been gradually upping my dose of both Tykerb and Xeloda. I have been upping my Tykerb a half tablet every 2 weeks. I am now on 4 and a half, and I am taking 2500mgm of Xeloda every second day and 2000 every other day. I have read where the Tykerb serum blood saturation (?) reaches its peak after 6-7 days. That's when I get the rash. I will stay on 4 and a half, for a month and try to manage the 2500mgm of Xeloda if I can. Otherwise I will go back to 200mgm
Roz HUNTER is offline   Reply With Quote