HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Old 10-28-2006, 01:50 PM   #1
panicked911

I have been on glucosimine and controitin ( osteobioflex brand triple strength) and it has helped. Not as stiff and also doing physical therapy - which has helped as well. Strnge thing though, I can "feel it" moving thru my body the terrible joint and muscle pain started in the legs, ankle and knees was there for a few months- it started to elt up and now it is in the hands and fingers . still achy all over but the hands ( thus my crappy typing) are clearly the worst.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE?

Susanne
panicked911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2006, 06:24 PM   #2
R.B.

If you have not thought about it you may like to look at the omega three six posts.

There are several trials suggesting that higher levels of omega three help in arthritis etc. High omega six is connected with inflamatory conditions.

Aromatase blockers work in general areas of fat pathways as one of their effects.

IF they are blocking long chain fat making ability in any way the only option is to get them (DHA EPA etc) through diet, which for omega threes means oily fish etc.

You can search by clicking on the search bar above and entering your search term.

Fats are ver powerful. Please consult with your advisors before making significant dietary adjustements.

RB
R.B. is offline   Reply With Quote