HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-22-2010, 11:12 AM   #1
SusanC
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 38
Red face Hypodensities?

Hi,
I has been awhile since I last posted. I need advice. I have been experiencing some abdominal pain. Saw family practice doctor last week, she ordered a CT scan and labs. Labs came back fine. The CT scan showed numerous hypodensities on ovaries, kidney and liver. Everything that I look up regarding "hypodensities" relates to cancer. I had an ultrasound yesterday, waiting for results. What do you think? Of course, I have called my oncologist this morning. No news yet.
SusanC is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter