HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2007, 09:46 AM   #1
Patb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Louisville KY Naples FL
Posts: 665
Images: 2
Herceptin and Antibiotics

Hi all
Just a question for the experts. I came down with a sore throat and cold last
week and the Dr. gave me antibiotics for 10 days. My herceptin treatment is
next Wednesday, I don't want to miss it but should I reshedule it after the antibiotics. My cold is better but I guess I shouldn't stop the antibiotics.
There are so many meds that don't work well together, and when I read the
insert I thought antibiotics are dangerous too. When you are taking so many
drugs, its hard to keep up with all the side effects.
patb
Thanks
Patb is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter