HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2006, 06:12 PM   #1
Jannie
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 3
Questions

I am now 3 years out from diagnosis - stage 111, her+++, er-, lymph node involvment. My chemo was FEC and had serious rads. I have never had Herceptin because I didn't make it into any of the trials. Just over a year out of treatment, I had a heart attack and am currently about to have surgery because the rads destroyed the main artery to my arm.
My question is: on my spring visit to the onc I asked him about any testing or scans or anything and his reply was that I didn't need any and he couldn't cure me from this point. I suggested that with my history I would prefer knowing and if there is anything there finding it earlier rather than later would be helpful. Is this normal?

My other question is - does chemo brain go away?

Thank you for any input.

Jannie
Jannie is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter