HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2006, 05:26 AM   #1
Maggie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montgomery Co, Pennsylvania
Posts: 110
Cool Strange question/Herceptin

I have had my ears peirced for many years and had the occasional infection in the beginning.

For a week, I've had both ear lobes infected. First one then the other, so now both. This has never happened to me before. I've been using peroxcide on my ears and soak the earings in it too. Their also dry and scally on the outside. The dry and scally part is what made me think something is strange here, hence herceptin.

Along with some of the strange things herceptin can do, do you think it could be coming from it? They just don't seem to be getting better. I'll have to call my family doctor tomorrow to get something to clear this up. I know he'll want to see me too.

Any thoughts are welcome.. Maggie
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter