HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2005, 10:11 PM   #1
lexigirl
Senior Member
 
lexigirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Northern Calif.
Posts: 981
First taxol tx

Hi Everybody,
Well I had my first taxol tx on the Wed. before Thanksgiving. Everything went pretty well at the infusion. I got a little bit sleepy during the tx. I had a good Thanksgiving with my family. (I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving) On Friday I got a bit of a cough and then I started to get a fever. It rose to 102, so Ed took me to the hospital. Man, that was kind of scary. They hooked me up to IV's and took a lot of blood for tests. My bones had started aching pretty bad and they put a bit of morphine in my drip. Had a chest x-ray and that came back clear. The tests showed negative for any viruses so they sent us home about 5 hours later. Woke up the next day coughing and blowing my nose. I told my husband I think I have a sinus infection. So now I am anti-bioitics for 14 days. Man, I thought everything had went allright. I was wondering if anyone experienced fever or cold like symptoms while on taxol. I was also wondering if your insides felt achey. I'm having pains it feels like in my ovaries and all over!
Thanks For All Your Support,
Lexi
lexigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter