HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2004, 03:15 AM   #2
Sandy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I have hot spots around my ribs. If you have someone go around the chest area pressing with their finger or thumb and when you feel it really hurt that is a hot spot or trigger point. That person needs to press on it until it releases. That person can usually, but not always, feel that muscles or tendon pulsing and when released it will feel better. May take several times or maybe once. My husband does it for me from time to time. Just last week I had this spot on the right shouder blade on my back burning like someone stuck a cigarette on it. He did this a couple of times and its gone. I had a chiropractor show my husband how to do it when I had fibromyalgia. Its called trigger points release. I can have them anywhere from the waist up to my head. This is just a suggestion of something you may want to try. It can be very painful to do in the rib area but oh my, it feels so much better afterwards. Good luck, Hugs, Sandy
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter