HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-05-2004, 11:31 PM   #2
Lolly
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Steph,
I have to agree with Jessica, and am kind of surprised your doc hasn't been having either a MUGA or ECG done as part of your regular scans. I have to have an ECG done every six months whether I want it or not, several times I've "suggested" to my onc that what we don't know won't hurt us, but he just laughs and orders the test.
If your LEVF goes below acceptable levels, then it's been demonstrated that a rest from Herceptin allows the heart to recover and one is usually able to resume treatment.
Hugs,
Lolly
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter