HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2004, 12:53 PM   #2
Martha
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Nikki,

Hope you get this. Wish my doctors were as optimistic as yours. Saw your first message. I am near your age, I am 34. Was DX at age 33. What treatment are you currently getting. All mine have failed thus far and I am on a new plan. I hope to get into a clinical trial later this month. Please contact me. I tried to email you but it was returned. My email is FisherRN2B@aol.com
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter