HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2004, 03:11 PM   #2
Ann
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I've been on Navelbine and Herceptin for just a month now and wondered why the achiness was back...I had it while on Taxotere a few months ago. It's nice to know that I'm not imagining these twinges - they seem to be worse when I'm quiet and laying in bed at nite. Anyone else have this?

Thank you again for this group - it sure helps each of us, doesn't it?
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter