HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-20-2004, 02:03 PM   #2
chandi
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Linda !

I have been following your posts for the management of my mets. I, too, am suffering with pleural efusion after taking xeloda 5 cycles for my liver mets. The CT scan has shown no change in the liver tumors but shows of having pleural effision, parcardial effusion &h lingular consolidation. I even dont know the meaning of these terms & I am thinking of navelbine for the lung met, which I dont know yet I have lung met.
Right now I am confused because the navelbine may not help the liver met according to another post about navelbine, and Xeloda seems not doing anything for lungs.
Hang in there, one day we will win the battle.

Hugs Chandi
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter