HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2004, 09:58 AM   #2
Jackie
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
What great news, Lisa!! I am so pleased for you! You should never be hesitant about posting good news....we all get a vicarious thrill for the good results others receive. I have scans scheduled for May 10th, including a brain scan that I believe you recommended. No symptoms, but my onc Oked it. What is the name of the new and more sensitive bone scan? Many thanks!
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter