HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2004, 09:47 AM   #2
Lolly
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Shelley,
I haven't had Zeloda, but have had Navelbine/Herceptin for recurrence to lymph nodes. I thought Navelbine was very tolerable. I had fatigue and anemia from low blood counts, some slight neuropathy in fingers and toes, and a very acid stomach for which I was eventually prescribed an acid blocker(I now take Prilosec OTC). But all in all, it wasn't too bad. I am sure some who have had Zeloda will respond.
Wishing you well with your treatment.
Love, Lolly
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter