HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2004, 11:50 AM   #2
Linda in Calif
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents worth of advice....I was on the B-31 trial (supposed to get Herceptin for a year) and had to have a port placed to participate in the trial. The thing I liked about it besides saving my veins was that it cut down on the time it took to get Chemo and Herceptin significantly. I spent enough time at the Drs. and wanted to minimize the amount of time it took for the infusion. I had the port placed at the time of my Mast. (center of chest) and removed when I had my reconstructive surgery thus avoiding any scars. Although from what I've heard the scar isn't big. Hope this helps. Take Care, Linda
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter