HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2004, 11:39 PM   #1
Eleanor
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Sherry,
I haven't had the experience, but I do have a wheel chair that was provided to me from the people I get my oxygen from. What you might want to do is call your insurance company and ask them who their provider is for medical equipment and how would you go about renting a wheel chair. Also check with the airlines to find out what their policy is.
el
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter