HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2004, 02:08 PM   #2
Lisa
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'm thinking mine was further back as well. I too have bone mets all over, but no pain from them. Of course, I DO take Morphine twice a day. My really bothersome area IS in my spine, but we've discovered it is a herniated disk. Who'd uv thunk it?? And here I thought it was a big, honkin' bone lesion!

Love and healing light,

Lisa


  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter