HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2004, 09:58 AM   #2
Lindaw
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Dear Sandy
No you didn't sound too negative . I like to hear what people have experienced it helps me make up my mind. My last biopsy actually showed tumour so I don't know what that means other than it is hard to get rid of. I just don't know about the surgery - the chemo may not work ( xeloda is next) or it may . If I have the surgery will it get local control. If I leave it and the tumour grows on xeloda will it spread?
If the xeloda doesn't work I know there is a trial of the GW5..... thing to try. I am going to the Peter Mac cancer center in Melbourne on Monday - the drs here want me to get a secvond opinion from the head guy there.

love
linda
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter