HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2004, 04:32 AM   #1
Kim in CA
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Hi Marianne,
So glad to hear that things went well for you during the trial. Did you have to travel far to get there? I will be flying in to Seattle from Oakland, CA. I will fly home the same day. It will be quite a long day but I really can't be away from home any longer than I have to because we have so many pets! Hopefully everything will go smoothly and I won't have any reactions that would cause me to have to stay longer.
I'm so excited, yet so very nervous!
Kim
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter