HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2004, 03:16 AM   #2
Mary Stewart
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
I'm getting them, too, from both the arimidex I'm taking and the chemo. They are a real pain. My doctors recommend an anti-depressant called Effexor; it's supposed to be really effective in stopping the hot flashes. I'm trying to tough it out without taking it, but I keep considering it. I note that when I'm stressed, the flashes are worse. I am dressing in layers and have a fan under my desk at work. Luckly, the A/C here is set very low! Good luck!
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter