HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2004, 07:53 AM   #2
Patty D
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Ron- I had WBR last August for 6 lesions-all under 1 cm but my onc said WBR was the only way to go at that time as there were too many to do
Cyberknife or gamma knife. I had 15 sessions- Monday- Friday (weekends off for good behavior!)
Recently I had cyberknife to tackle 3 remaining tumors which my radiation dr said were left over from the WBR. They were very small and I had 2 sessions of cyberkife for those. The WBR left me very tired but otherwise ok-
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter