HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-05-2004, 06:51 AM   #2
Hope
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Jojo and others, I have been on Adrimycin, Taxotere, Taxol, Carboplatin, Navelbine, Xeloda, Gemzar, and combinations of these. I also have been on Herceptin with all of these chemos except with Xeloda. My onc.said they were antagonistic to each other. So for the past 3 months, I haven't had Herceptin. Since I am HER2Nu positive, I don't know if that is the problem. I am also ER/PR negative. Thanks for your reply.
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter