HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2004, 01:16 AM   #2
Lolly
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Jackie, I'm so glad you are ok after this incredible and yes, scary event! It really brings it home that we shouldn't become "desensized" to all the various aches and pains that assail us, because they need to be addressed by an objective bystander, namely our docs! I've had several serious emergencies which I too at first brushed off as "nothing", so now my husband and I have an agreement that he decides if I should call in, as I seem to go into denial mode too easily.
But we also can't let fear rule our everyday lives, so it's a delicate balancing act, isn't it?!

Love, Lolly
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter