HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-10-2006, 05:45 PM   #6
Becky
Senior Member
 
Becky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Stockton, NJ
Posts: 4,179
Dear Steph


I hope things look better for you. Sometimes we all forget that everyday annoyances (and not so everyday ones like the plumbing but certainly not a cancer annoyance) are a pain in the butt. I sometimes feel that I'm not supposed to get pissed about normal daily blog because I am doing well (medically). Never can complain about anything else, even stupid stuff.

And the port replacement and it not being where you want it to be is agravating to say the least, especially since it will be there for years and its not where you want it. Its not like they'll get it right next month.

All I can say is have the hub bring home a nice 2001 Cab from Napa for tonight.

Thinking of you

Becky
Becky is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter