HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2006, 07:46 PM   #5
Maggie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Montgomery Co, Pennsylvania
Posts: 110
Hi Sassy, I started Herceptin in November for 1 year. My Muga scans have been going down gradually, and this last one showed it has dropped 11% since I started. My onco feels I should stop. I am stage 1. ER/PR neg/Her2 3+strong..
I have been very sad these last two weeks and haven't been on the board since last night. Feeling a bit better now!
I would be interested as to why your doctor switched to a Muga scan.
I hope you continue to do well on Herceptin..
Maggie
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter