HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2006, 04:46 AM   #7
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile

Hi,
I am u/r because i haven't posted since the change over. But i am Roz from Rozelle, Sydney. Esther I have thought alot about you while you have been gone. It is funny when it's "holiday' summer time for you guys, it's winter, and introvert time for us down under. I was hoping that you have been having a great time, such a great thing to do! I hope to do it as well in the near future. Perhaps in 2008, when the grandchildren are all at school and I don't need to do the pre-school pickups. (As much as I love them, may I say)
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter