HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2006, 01:52 AM   #6
sarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: france
Posts: 1,648
Dear Esther,
As someone living in France - the south - I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your trip. I also think Paris is very beautiful. I wrote you some suggestions but I don't know if you saw them in time. I'm also glad that you didn't mention anything bad about the French - often people find them rude and unhelpful and of course they think of themselves as very polite and Americans as rude!!! Having lived in both countries I'd say the Americans are friendlier and more helpful but I enjoy living here, have wonderful French friends and the medical system is excellent and they believe it is everyone's right to get the very best treatment regardless of income! They are terrible drivers especially in the south - that is the worst thing about living here. It must have been very hot though in Paris.
A bientot!
sarah
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter