HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-25-2006, 08:07 AM   #23
Kaye
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 52
Comment re Bev's post re. Rare? Her2+ ER+ PR+

Hi Bev--just saw your post re. dx at time your period changed from every 3 wks to every 6 wks. What kind of bc were you dx'd with?
I got my period at age 10 yrs 11 mos. I skipped one month and then was regular throughout. I had 3 kids and got my period back within one month after delivery despite nursing each exclusively.
When I decided to have a hysterectomy--because of bad family bc hx--it was almost like adding insult to injury because I never had any major problems with my periods.
Also--I did have something else for awhile--high testosterone levels. I had/have problem with hirsutism (facial hair growth). At one time I wondered if I might have PCOS--polycystic ovaries--but never had any fertility problems. I am wondering if what was going on was, perhaps, an off-shoot or different variation.
I did have genetic testing, as I think I mentioned, but tested negative for all the 'known' genes. They are not all known, and with our family history wonder if we have our 'own' gene?
Kaye is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter