HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2006, 02:51 PM   #3
Barbara H.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Newton, MA
Posts: 951
translation: German

Hi Joe,
I am not a native speaker, but am quite fluent in German, and I agree with Moni. The translation is very poor, uses incorrect words in context, and can be misleading. I would not use it. It must be done by some computer program and these programs do not seem to do the job. I have heard of kids in school using these programs and now I know why the teachers can always tell.
Too bad the translation doesn't work. It would be a great service to our members who are not fluent in English.
Best regards,
Barbara H.
Barbara H. is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter