HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2006, 05:34 AM   #10
sarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: france
Posts: 1,648
Dear Kimberly,
Seems strange that they wouldn't investigate your concerns more thoroughly. I hope you never have another bad experience like this again.
Here in France, they draw back some blood which they discard, they wear gloves and a mask that covers the face and nose.

Dear Her2ers: Staph infection question - I always thought it was associated with the throat so I went to www.mayoclinic.com to look it up and just about had a heart attack!! the picture of the "abcess" is exactly what I had on my right arm during chemo and afterwards and it took a long time to heal. It itched and started as small bumps that then became open, oozing sores. I put calomine lotion of it. Anyway, my arm sores now are healed - just a light scarring from the sores. Here's my qustion, if it was a staph infection wouldn't I be deathly ill by now - a year or so later? or can it subdue and come back and should I be checked for a staph infection? or because I'm NOT deathly ill it must mean it's obviously something else - allergy to the Taxol, Cortisone or whatever other poisons I was given?
Here's the photo and info I looked at:
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mrs...735/DSECTION=2
thanks
sarah

Last edited by sarah; 07-23-2006 at 05:37 AM..
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter