HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2006, 04:14 PM   #11
Mary Anne in TX
Senior Member
 
Mary Anne in TX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,357
Who Knows???

My husband has made vast improvements in his "heart health" after a heart attack 10 years ago. I have watched him exercise, eat "amazing things", and take a handful of supplements.

Now, I am working hard to eat right, exercise everyday, and take some vitamins and fish oil.

But I must confess that I don't have a clue whether it will help with my cancer. I just know when I eat those veggies and fruit and drink my tons of water, I feel better to fight the next fight!

I'm so glad that I have access to so many who are learning so much and are willing to share. Thanks a million!
ma
Mary Anne in TX is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter