HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2006, 04:35 PM   #3
jener8er
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Simi Valley, CA
Posts: 94
Hi Barbara, I have low Iron, although I don't know the exact number. I've always been anaemic, running about 11 red blood cell count. It has steadily been going down, and iron studies were done and I was told my Iron was low - when I go next week I'll ask how low.

I cannot tolerate iron pills - they just upset my stomache too much with constipation/diarhea. So now I get weekly iron infusions at my oncs office - much more tolerable and takes about 30-40 minutes. It made my red count go up to 11.6, but then I had my reconstruction surgery and now it's back down to 8.4 (no wonder I'm tired..). So now I'm back to weekly ferrolset infusions and I hope it bounces back up really soon.
__________________
Jen
DX 10/04 IDC Grade 3
ER/PR-, Her2+++
4/20+ Lymph nodes
Stage 3a
Age 38, CA
jener8er is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter